Re: Trusted Solaris over SELinux

Justin Conover wrote:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/darren?entry=dear_ibm_please_consider_trusted

I thought this was interesting. Yeah, I use Solaris to so I read some Sun blogs too. :)

Get thee to somewhere far away from the NHS...

http://globalspecials.sun.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_US&id=ProductDetailsPage&SiteID=sunstor&productID=36446400&Env=BASE

...with yer $995 - $27K trusted Solaris junk. Give me Linux+selinux at $0 per unit when I am flat on my back... or happy and healthy and paying my taxes.

-Andy