ftp and home directories?

I'm running a stock FC5 box for a mail server and web server.  I
configured vsftp to use home directories so I had a place to send my
files to.  I used /usr/sbin/setsebool ftp_home_dir 1 so I could
upload files.  The next time I went to upload files it was 0 and I
had to set it again.  Does this get reset when new SELinux stuff is
installed?  Is it possible to make this permanent and if so how?

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...