FC5/SELinux: Possibilty to enforce an "second set of eyes" method for admins?

Hi!

I wonder, if I can setup this kind of scenario:
An admin has to change e.g. some SELinux policies. But if an admin can
change all SELinux policies, he could change his own or others in a way,
so he can do anything. So a second admin/user has to allow that action.

Is there a way to setup that?

Thanks...

--
Michael Decker                      Michael Decker tesis de
TESIS SYSware GmbH                      http://www.tesis.de