Cannot FTP to /var/www/don/html with SELinux enabled

Hi,
I have two problems which I think they are similar.

1) I have a directory /var/www/don/html which is owned by don. I want to ftp some web pages, but I cannot cd to /var/www/don/html when SELinux is enabled. When I turn SELinux off it works. What do I need to set to allow this.

2) If I ftp the html files to my home dir the and copy them to /var/www/don/html they cannot we read by the browser while SELinux is enabled.

Thanks in advance,
Don