Re: postfix, procmail and SELinux - No Go

Le mardi 30 mai 2006 à 15:58 -0500, Marc Schwartz (via MN) a écrit :
> <snip>
>
> Paul,
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
>
> Give me a bit of time, with everything else (ie. work) going on, to
> implement and test your recommendations (and to review some
> documentation).
>
> I'll post back as soon as I have something definitive.
>
> On your query on pyzor, much like razor and dcc, it is called as part of
> the spamassassin checks when present. These constitute the 'remote'
> checks that one can perform when using SA. This is why I find it curious
> that there were no avc messages for razor and dcc.

are you sure razor and dcc are used ? Last I looked the FC version of SA
disabled the razor check because of licensing problems

As for pyzor, I've reported it in the past, you need the policy to allow
reading its config file, then connecting to pyzor servers, etc

--
Nicolas Mailhot