updates

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Mon Aug 4 16:21:13 UTC 2003

On Friday 01 August 2003 19:11, Michael Young wrote:
> Thanks Seth.. I may go that route if up2date isn't populated soon.
> Although, I really hate to add any brokeness to what is a pretty
> stable install.

You do realize that yum itself is in Red Hat rawhide, and all
indications point that it will be included in the next beta and in the
final release.  So "adding brokeness" will be a good thing since you'll
be testing it out.  Yum is quite unbroken from my tests and I think
it's a really good thing that it's being added to the distro.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: