mouse problems

Alexander Volovics awol at home.nl
Tue Aug 12 09:36:47 UTC 2003

I installed severn on a dell i8100 without problems but when I
later plugged in a simple logitech usb mouse I experienced jerky
mouse movements. Anybody else experience this.

Furthermore the default configuration for usb mice does not seem
to enable use of the mouse to paste in a console. I had already noticed
this in RH 9.
Probably due to the heat having wilted halve my brain I can't seem to find
where this is configured and how to change it. Who can mail me the magic
incantation?

Alexander

---
Patriotism is the worst form of mental illness.