Severn Beta2

Mon Aug 18 14:32:46 UTC 2003

More than OOo 1.1 I am interested in seeing the Ximian-ized OOo (except
_please_ change the default back to .sxw and not .doc!!).

It's also a bit convenient having every release of redhat require me to
uninstall ximian packages.  I think at this point, redhat should assume
that a large percentage of users use ximian, and allow to upgrade from
their packages.

 -- noah silva