Files get corrupted :(

Wed Aug 20 14:00:16 UTC 2003

Hi,

If you are getting the same errors via FTP, then Samba isn't the problem,
so it could be:
a.) The kernel (VFS?) - unlikely?
b.) The RAM - fairly likely.
c.) Drive parity errors - possible?
d.) Filesystem (ext3) errors - unliekly?
e.) Other supernatural forces.

I would guess it is the RAM or something else about that machine starting
to go, particularly if things still don't work in RH9 or another distro.

 -- noah silva