up2date from rawhide

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Thu Aug 21 08:33:19 UTC 2003

Le mar 19/08/2003 à 19:35, Vanco, Donald a écrit :
> Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > How can I automatically update the packages from Severn using the
> > up2date tool? I saw somewhere that it´s possible, but have no idea of
> > what to do to have this done.
> Not really up2date, but I use the following script:
> [...]
> rpm -Fvh /home/RedHat/rawhide/RPMS/*.rpm

I don't know if it's "enough". My up2date severn -> Rawhide give :
The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy
dependencies:

Name                                    Version        Release
e2fsprogs-devel                         1.34           1
libgsf-devel                            1.8.1          6
redhat-config-securitylevel-tui         1.2.3          1
tzdata                                  2003a          2
gtkspell                                2.0.4          1

is "rpm -F" automatically add this packages ?

--
Féliciano Matias <feliciano.matias at free.fr>