New versions of rescue CD (aka Sysadmin Survival CD) ?

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 07:53:57 UTC 2003

> I am confused. Is there a red-hat-linux based rescue CD that I can download
> on easily construct and fits on a credit card CD or not ?

The Red Hat Linux install image is also a rescue image. I think it has more
than 50MB, so you have to put in some extra efford if it has to be smaller.

> How about non-red-hat based ones ? Is that busybox thing usable ?

I don't have anything that is ready to go, that is just the direction I
would look at if something new needs to be cooked up.

> 10x for any answers !

Can you burn credit card sized CDs yourself?

greetings,

Florian La Roche