pam src rpm replaced?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 23 23:49:31 UTC 2003

Hi Michael,

> Well, activity log disagrees:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_activity.cgi?id=101563

 I noticed the adding of this bug to 100644, but it's just the actual
maintainer hasn't reacted to it.

> Concerning missing buildrequires, it would be nice if someone from Red
> Hat could post a short comment on how clean their build environment is
> and whether they are interested in learning about src.rpm build
> problems.

 These kind of requirements get fixed and are considered bugs afaict. I got
a little list concerning missing (build)requirements in 7.3 of which about
3/4 have been fixed.

> Maybe flex is an essential component in Red Hat's build
> environment?

 If that were so some package my current setup should require it. I've been
rebuilding a significant part of 7.3 with a propoliced gcc-2.95-3 lately
and usually packages Requires what they require.

> There are
> other packages with incomplete build requirements which fail to build in a
> clean environment.

 Can you name a few?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!