pam src rpm replaced?

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Sun Aug 24 12:43:42 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 09:10, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Jef Spaleta wrote:
>
> >-jef"wouldn't it be fun to see what the typical number of new bugs a
> >typical red hat developer gets every week? I wonder how much time it
> >would time to write a "just to say hi" comment for each new bug"spaleta
>
> I guarantee you it wouldn't be fun.  ;o)
>
> For others interested:
>
> Way too many people add comments to a bug report asking for a
> status update on their reported problem, or some similar request.
> In general, if a developer hasn't added any comments to a report,
> there is no new status to report, and they will get to it in
> time, depending on their various priorities.  The more time spent

Despite that (and that is my personal opinion), if a serious bug doesn't
get accepted (i.e. stays NEW) for several months (or isn't active for a
very long time) giving a heads up to the developer (maybe as a PM) might
be justifiable.

On the other hand, I don't consider a missing BuildRequires: as serious
;-).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com