Wine and Office

Dave Lawrence dgl at integrinautics.com
Mon Aug 25 14:09:24 UTC 2003

I could not get Office 2000 to install under cxoffice on severn.
I used install-crossover-bundle-o2.0.0-p1.2.1.sh to install
cxoffice.  I was able to run Word and Power Point from an
installation on a redhat8 partition and they seemed to work
ok although I didn't exercise them much other than to start
them.  The internet explorer that came with Office 2000 crashed
on me once and hung on me once.  I didn't try any other apps.

I just did a bugzilla search for this problem and didn't
find it.  Has anybody submitted one for me to add this info
to?  Or is a post to this list sufficient to let redhat
know about problems??

Cheers...

            Dave