Screenshot tool

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Mon Aug 25 15:57:20 UTC 2003

>The idea is to have an easy way for newbies to find the tool to perform
>a screenshot, without having to google or ask around.

Hmmm...the actions menu in the dedicated menu panel, panel type  has a
specified screenshot action. It is strange that a normal menu button
would not also include screenshot from the actions menu, when it
includes the other action menu items like "open recent" and "run
program."  Sounds like a long standing minor usability
oversight....since this inconsistancy is in rhl 9.

Make sure you put this in to redhat's bugzilla if this feature request
is not already in the system...and not already fixed in the beta.

-jef"why are we talking about rhl 9 bugs in the beta list?"spaleta