Screenshot tool

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Tue Aug 26 13:20:05 UTC 2003

Glen Maeding wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 11:44, Hans Deragon wrote:
>
>>Greetings.
>>

>>   I was looking for a screenshot tool under RH9 graphics menu and could not
>>find one directly.  I had to google to find out that the Gimp provides such a
>>feature.
>

> Just right click on the ( in this case a GNOME panel ) panel > add to
> panel > button > Screenshot.  Is this what you were looking for?

Yep.  But is it possible to use this same tool to screenshot only a window
instead of the full screen?  Or does one needs to crop in a paint program?

As Jef Spaleta pointed out, that tool does not show in the main menu, where I
would expect such a program to be found.  Should it be there?

Thanks,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: