GNOME Panel has incorrect icon

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Wed Aug 27 01:05:11 UTC 2003

Unless I'm mistaken, the Red Hat icon for the main menu in the panel has
changed to a typewriter (?!) after doing the latest updates from RHN
severn-updates channel. There's a shot available at
http://xwell.org/archives/Screenshot-Gnome-panel.png. I'm using
redhat-artwork-0.80-1 (not sure if it's another package).
Simultaneously, many of the icons in the main menu have disappeared
(Games, Graphics, Internet, Programming, Sound & Video, and System
Tools).

Also, I don't know if it's related, but the Log Out and Lock selections
in the menu have disappeared; AFAICT I'll have to log out with
<CTRL>-<BKSPC>.

Is there something I'm missing (eg a config that needs to be edited)? Or
should I file in Bugzilla? Or am I just behind the curve and this is
already being worked out?

--
Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>