Simple LDAP server setup?

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Wed Aug 27 21:28:09 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Mi, 27 Aug 2003, Robert P. J. Day sent incredible lines:
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
[...]
> > The Red Hat Docs are great. You should read them some time.
> >
> > http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/ref-guide/ch-
> > ldap.html
> hey, i can use this to start another flame fest. :-)  any possibility
> of seeing beta-level docs some day so we can start going over them as
> well and submitting comments?

this is the Red Hat 9 documentation, there is nothing beta, bogus,
..., it's just a more or less generic documentation on how slapd
works (2.x.x).

... may the Tux be with you! =Thomas=
Thomas Bendler           \\://                      ml at bendler-net.de
Mettlerkampsweg 21       (o -)             http://www.bendler-net.de/
20535 Hamburg      ---ooO-(_)-Ooo---          tel.: 0 177 - 277 37 61
Germany                                    Linux, enjoy the ride ...!