Screenshot tool

Terry Churchill terry at doc-linux.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 13:57:11 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 10:47, Maynard Kuona wrote:
> Do you think Linux users take too many screenshots, seriously, it seems
> we have an insatiable appetite for screen shooters. I don't how it is
> any different for Windows users, I think XP doesn't have a screen
> shooter like people imagine. At least you have a little app that
> automatically launches when you take a screenshot to enable you to save
> it. And also you have the GIMP if you need something much more robust.
> And the GIMP is always on your installation CDs.

I suspect that's primarily because Windows isn't as customisable as a
Linux desktop is - once you've seen one Windows desktop, you've seen
them all.

However, screenshots are quite rife amongst those that use alternative
'shells' (Litestep, etc). I think that proves my point above.

HTH
--
 .~.       Terry Churchill : terry at doc-linux.co.uk          .''`.