no ... *really* ... any ETA for updated beta?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sat Aug 30 00:30:56 UTC 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
>
>we can quickly conclude two things:
>
>   a) i most certainly have *not* been asking every day (and i'm not
>      responsible for others' posts in this thread), and
>
>   b) you're a jerk for suggesting i did, and i'd be just pleased as
>      punch to be in your kill file.  file away.
>
>it's been a long, tiring week, and i just have no patience for
>snotty, patronizing condescension at the moment.

Same here... I am just tired of what after a long week looks to be 'Red
Hat are liars because they missed the deadline' emails that have been
filling up my mailbox with the thousand or so 'dont send me another
sobig' emails that are sure my Linux box is sending it out.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545