Why xcdroast and not gcombust?

Erik Englund erik.orebro at telia.com
Sun Aug 31 21:53:24 UTC 2003

Hi,
The only time I switched back to Windows when i was a Linux newbie (and
didn't realize there was one thousand other burning apps for Linux) was
when i burned CDs. I really don't think that the average Linux user find
xcdroast the most useful CD burning app, and that's what you are
supposed to do, pick the best for us =)

//Erik