Graphical boot isn't so graphical

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 23 22:43:57 UTC 2003

I think it is adequate as it is. Taking screenshots is meant to be
something done quick and dirty. No need for this utility that does too
much. is is is pretty ok if you ask me.

PrintScreen to take a shot of the whole screen
Alt+PrintScreen to take the current window

I think if you need something more advanced, there should be something
out there.

I just wish it could have a delay though. For me to 'pose' before it
takes the shot. But I think it is pretty adequate.