Error while installing

Jean-Eric Cuendet jec at rptec.ch
Thu Jul 24 07:43:46 UTC 2003

Hi,
I try to install Severn. The setup finished just when beginning to
install packages. First part of the setup is OK (choosing
Desktop/Workstation/Server, fdisk the disk, choosing packages).
Then the installer format the disk and then I have the following error:
1..2..3.. X server started successfully
rpmdb: /mnt/sysimage/var/lib/rpm/Name: No such file or directory
rpmdb: /mnt/sysimage/var/lib/rpm/Name: cannot sync: No such file or
directory
install exited abnormally
send termination signals

This is copied by hand.
My setup:
- P4 host
- Vmware 4.0
- HDA disk of 4Gb
- Copied all severn CD in an HTTP accessible directory.
- Boot vmware with boot.iso
- Choose HTTP install

Any idea?
Thanks