custom package selection

csieh csieh at fnal.gov
Thu Jul 24 16:00:16 UTC 2003

So once the code is in there it does not have to change, at least not
much.  If it is too complicated a option for this new intended audience
then hide it with the "expert" mode.  Or put in a exper mode where it
really resides.  Surely other things can be under "expert" too.

I would like the "Select individual packages" to stay but as a compromise
I suggested that it could go under "expert".

-Connie Sieh