Bring back configurability in expert mode

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 16:21:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 12:11, Dax Kelson wrote:
> The installation has gotten "simpler" for desktop installs.
>
> Please re-add those options when starting anaconda in "expert" mode.
>
> This should make both camps happy.

No, because it adds weirdo cases that only happen in expert mode and
then *NO ONE* mentions that they're using expert mode when they hit
problems.  I spent most of a week tracking down something that only
happened in expert mode once just because expert mode used to make
bizarre assumptions about things that didn't make sense or get tested.

Jeremy