Severn and Mozilla Firebird?

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Sat Jul 26 17:39:36 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 12:34, Joe wrote:

> I see exactly the same result here - and also with netscape 7.1, and I
> see this on shrike as well.
>
> Netscape 7.02 and mozilla 1.4 work fine however.

OK, I think I've fixed it. Create a new profile ("MozillaFirebird -P")
and it should go OK. You can still import the bookmarks stored in the
previous profile's folder, but I'm not excited about losing my Adblock
list. At least it runs now, anyway. Mozilla 1.4 still doesn't have "open
bookmarks in tabs", and that was killing me this morning.

--
Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>