rhn alert icon

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 28 00:10:06 UTC 2003

My exprience is that I can never reproduce it via debugging methods..
but after I stop chasing it down.. it occurs again. Currently I
recommend that we uninstall the application because the desktop support
people get asked 3-4 times a day where it went

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545