Much Excitement & Delay Clarification?

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 19:16:28 UTC 2003

If you look back in the archives, late last week there was an announcement
that it would be released mid-week instead of Monday (today), so a few days
means 3 to 4 multiples of 24 hours.

Respin means the images are being rebuilt, and because of the delay allows a
few more bug fixes to be incorporated.

Don't confuse "FC 1.0 Final Release" with "FC 1.0 Bug Free"....

If you've been keeping up with the updates, I don't know how much
"improvement" you anticipate from FCT3+updates to FC 1.0

Don