Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Nov 4 00:37:52 UTC 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Mark Hutchinson wrote:

> How many of you that are currently running RH up to version 9 on many servers
> are now planning to move away from RedHat?  I would certainly prefer not to,

When support for 9 ceases we will re-evaluate the situation for sure.

> The move to fedora was a mistake for RedHat.  I understand why they did it,
> but they went too far and discarded loyal users ( some paying some not.

WELL SAID!

RH have damaged there excellent name with this move, and being
with the distro since it first came to life many moons ago, I never
thought I'd see the day where I would even *dream* about considering using
another flavour, but sadly RH have forced that into a reality, that unless
reversed, I feel will also see thousands more move away from the distro.

--
Regards,
Res