[Fwd: RH9 --> Fedora]

Tue Nov 4 17:49:01 UTC 2003

> One item I'd like to add:
>
> Howto uninstall XD2 prior to upgrading to FC?  Would a 'clean install'
> be the only way to work around XD2?

Well, it certainly will make your life easier to just reinstall.  The bad
part is even the XD2 items that can be easily used in FC (like the
themes), don't seem to be available via Fedora, so I installed the login
theme, Gorilla, Industrial, etc. manually.  Since the consistantly win
pols for highest attractiveness, I think they should be included in the FC
gnome install, even if bluecurve is default.  I don't know a lot of people
who know about them who _won't_ install them.

 -- noah silva