RH recommends using Windows?

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:09:58 UTC 2003

You've never played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield or Ghost Recon
with your good friends using Roger Wilco, Ventrillo, or the like until 3 AM
on Friday night after a hard weeks work.  Skulking about with Night Vision
and coordinating assaults on terrorist complexes is just way too much fun.

Now, I should probably be out looking for a new girlfriend so I can A.) Get
laid B.) Stop gaming and C.) switch the last Windows computer to Linux.  But
if I bring the girl home and sit her in front of my Linux computer she's not
even gonna know where to start, so then I'll be reinstalling Windows; well
either reinstalling Windows or buying a Mac.  And that's forgetting that I
do work and like to keep current with a plethora of operating systems.

It's really just a lose lose situation.

Jason