Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Nov 4 19:04:12 UTC 2003

Sounds like late this week or early next week from all that's been said.

>> Since Fedora is for home/hobby folks, could the
>> announcement be worded a bit more in nontechnical terms?
>> "Respin" is a new term for me, and I've been using RH since
>> 6.x days.

Respin was a new word for me, also.  Until I realized I was pronouncing it
wrong, I didn't get it at all.  I was making it res-pin.  But re-spin (spin
again) makes it more apparent.  Re-spinning the master disk or some such.

--
Henry