Seawolf -> Fedora?

nosp nosp at xades.com
Tue Nov 4 22:26:37 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 21:38, Matthew Walburn wrote:

> > On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 21:04, Matthew Walburn wrote:
> >> Is there a current yum repository for up2date besides rawhide?
> >
> > It's probably:
> >
> > ---
> > [updates-released]
> > name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
> > baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-
> > $releasever
> > ---
>
> That's what's included in the most current yum from rawhide, but
> unfortunately I'm getting a 404 from their webserver ;)

Perhaps I misinterpreted your question:

1) current (right this second): there is nothing besides rawhide.  But
what's wrong with rawhide?

2) current (Fedora Core release 1): release hasn't happened yet, so
there are no updates yet, either.  But it's just an error message that
you understand and realize that there's nothing there that you could get
(since it doesn't exist yet); ignore it.