Fedora page crashes my Mozilla under RH9

rg grant at tuins.ac.jp
Wed Nov 5 02:43:18 UTC 2003

Now I brought this up before as a curiosity piece of sorts, but it's
really got me wondering now.  What could it be in the Fedora page that
would make my Mozilla 1.2.1 running on RH9 to crash every time within 3
clicks of opening. This happens with no other pages, no matter what the
content, not even Red Hat pages. It only happens with the Fedora pages.
It doesn't happen on my other machines with the Core on them.

I know this isn't a hot issue (it is a  RH 9 machine waiting for the
upgrade to the Core anyway), but It is so bizarre that I just can't help
wondering.  Anyway, don't lose any sleep over it, but it you have a
clue, clue me in too.

rg