Extreme pain trying to report bugs with Fedora Test 3

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 03:04:32 UTC 2003

Justin Clift said:
> Hi everyone,
>
> After loading Fedora Test 3 yesterday and finding a bug with the
> OpenOffice.org links, I felt that I might as well do a bug report.

This is a known issue that is fixed in the updated package for OOo.

> However, the process for getting bug reports to the Fedora project is a
> really complete Pain in the arse - to the point where I very nearly
> didn't bother in fact - so I'm betting that a lot of other people are
> also wanting to report bugs but not actually getting it done.
>
> Here's the process I followed:
[snip]

You go to bugzilla, just like the installation said when it notified you
that you were installing a beta.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com

That said, test for Fedora Core 1 is over.  The release was supposed to be
Monday, but has been pushed back a bit (as in possibly tomorrow).  Please
read the archives (and release schedule).

--
William Hooper