development

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Wed Nov 5 21:23:08 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 13:42, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Gene C. (czar at czarc.net) said:
> > I was browsing around the directory trees for fedora and found that
> > http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/ appears
> > to be yet another version of rawhide.  It currently has a problem in that
> > some of the packages (e.g., openoffice and rpmdb-fedora) have multiple
> > versions of the same package.
>
> rawhide is moving to this location.

So, if I decide my life is too boring at the moment, will it be:

[development nee rawhide]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Development
baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/development/fedora-core-$releasever

or another baseurl?

Matt
--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!  Please.
 Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/