some problems with core1 on laptop

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Fri Nov 7 02:53:26 UTC 2003

I found that the shutdown button didnt actually power off my laptop unless
I had "acpi=on" in my grub.conf line. (tag it on the end of your "kernel"
line).

--Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  dang at planetmirror.com

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com