what is the appropriate list?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 14 20:57:02 UTC 2003

On November 14, 2003 03:36 pm, Alexandre Oliva Alexandre Oliva
<aoliva at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Nov 14, 2003, Elton Woo <elwoo at videotron.ca> wrote:
> > QUESTION: If there is an outstanding bug from Severn / Fedora Core
> > which is still in Fedora Core Release 1 (Yarrow), *which* is the list
> > where one may comment on such a bug?
>
> My personal opinion:
>
> Depending on what kind of comment, bugzilla would be the best place
> for it.  Failing that, since the bug is in a stable release, and there
> isn't a test release for release 2 yet, fedora-list would be it.
> fedora-test-list is for discussion on testing of releases and
> updates.
 Ok. Understood. I was hoping for a response from a Red Hatter
(official or otherwise). In that case, I can't contribute to *this* list,
so I will usubscribe here, and post to fedora-list (which has quite
heavy traffic, though...

So it's goodbye to fedora-test, until the next beta. Thanks to all
for their help  (and their patience with me...) <G>

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.