2 yum problems

Kevin Francis kevin at loose-screws.com
Sat Nov 15 11:52:21 UTC 2003

ok. I know this one:

When i used the kernel 2.6, I did yum update.

that's all. that way, it updated, not upgraded. kernel 2.4 and sources
are still here with me.

i don't know rpm well enough, but rpm -e kernel-2.6-whatever, and yum
update might be of help, but please confirm this with those who know
rpm-fu before attempting this.

cheers.
--
Kevin Francis