Fedora Core 1 Test Update: pam_krb5-2.0.5-1

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Wed Nov 26 16:23:56 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, David Balazic wrote:

> It depends what exactly you want to filter by.
> If you want sorting by mail lists, use the "List-Id:" header.

Actually there are several headers that are normally useful but
for purposes of this thread you are missing the point. They are
trying to filter the test announcments. The target keeps changing
so creative filtering is necessary. hopefully this will settle out
to some kind of standard message but......