How do ou get modules like ac and barrerty to load at boot time?

Sean Craig seanc at tech-access.com
Wed Oct 1 06:10:06 UTC 2003

Hey Guys,

If you take a look at /etc/rc.d/init.d/acpid, you will notice that only
the 'button' module is loaded at startup.

If you add the other modules (found at /lib/modules/`uname
-r`/kernel/drivers/acpi) before starting the acpid then everything
should work quite nicely.

Of course you must specify acpi=on as a kernel option.

rgds

Sean Craig