Anyone working on a Feodore release for X86-64 ?

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 22:02:37 UTC 2003

I am currently working on ISOs for X86-64, at worst case right now, I
would say expect them somewhere by end of the weekend, hopefully sooner.
The ISOs I will have then will be based on current severn2/Fedora core
revisions and rawhide updates.  By the next beta release (Oct) I will
build the x86_64 ISOs using the same package versions as the official beta
release.

Justin M. Forbes