guidance needed

Jim - 815 PIII redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 03:16:35 UTC 2003

I would like to see severn2 updates to resolve current bugs with
programs. Rawhide does have a counter-attack of introducing problems
into the system, like mine is mozilla grey (or gray) screens on me and
has to be killall -9 mozilla-bin to drop out of the screen.

I'm getting the hang of using Netscape 7.1 or various alternative
programs when things go badly with rawhide upgrades.

severn2 updates should = WORKSFORME improvements that are not yet QA'ed.

rawhide = never know what'll be on the trails.

Just my opinion.

Jim