Fedora test-2 up2date SSL errors

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 15:54:57 UTC 2003

Steve Ward wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing SSL errors with up2date?  Basically it starts
> downloading (headers or RPMs) then it barfs.  Sometimes it will download
> a couple of items successfully, other times it won't even make it
> through the first item.

I've seen this error within the terminal. It seems to hapen for me
during the last program to be upgraded. I got two ssh prompts during the
"lockup".

I didn't pay attention to which repository the error was coming from though.

If I get the error again, I'll copy the error from the gnome-terminal.

Jim