Grub stage1 file error

Ossama Khayaat ossamak at nht.com.kw
Mon Oct 6 08:10:13 UTC 2003

People,
I guess I'll have to reinstall again (yes, from scratch, though I HATE
it).
I installed fedora core again on another Desktop Compaq Evo machine, and
it worked fine (Grub and booting). I didn't have problems at all.
It seems like something is wrong with the partition.
I'll try to reinstall it again on the laptop and report on this to sum
up.

For now, there are other issues I'll have to check and report.

Thank you all for the EXCELLENT support and feedback.

Ossama
Member of Arabeyes.org