where can I find the k3b (0.9) rpm package?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 6 20:23:10 UTC 2003

On the K3b home page:
<http://k3b.sourceforge.net/index.php?menu_=download.html#Binaries>
The following link:
Mihai Maties put together some K3b 0.9 Red Hat 9 packages.
http://fenrir.infoiasi.ro/~xcyborg/k3b/ returns this error:

"Access forbidden!

    You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 403

    fenrir.infoiasi.ro
    Mon 06 Oct 2003 11:18:13 PM EEST
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)"

... anyone know where else I might find this rpm package?

TIA,

Elton.

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.