Middle Click errors

Sean Craig seanc at tech-access.com
Tue Oct 7 08:14:10 UTC 2003

Hi

I'm probably just too damn lazy to move one finger a half-inch.

I do a lot of work with left and right buttons, so it's actually much
easier (for me) to just press them together than move to another
button.  (That's the actual reason.....)

BTW, I have selected the correct mouse type in my mouse setup ;-)

regards

Sean Craig