redhat-config-securitylevel vs redhat-config-firewall?

Tommy McNeely Tommy.McNeely at Sun.com
Tue Oct 7 23:59:14 UTC 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:14:05 -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 17:44, Jack Bowling wrote:
>> [quoted text muted]
>
> But only if it provides robust firewall editing and configuration
> capabilities. Until then it is not really a firewall configurator.

This is true... I cant find the "checkbox" to allow in cups traffic
(tcp/631?) I just turned the firewall off ... i was only playing anyhow,
and this is on the internal network for now. it needs the ability to
add/edit/delete services that are to be allowed in *like the OSX firewall* :)

Tommy