kmail and kaddress-book keeps crashing....

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 8 05:06:03 UTC 2003

On October 8, 2003 12:59 am, HoytDuff <HoytDuff <hoyt at cavtel.net>> wrote:
> On Monday 06 October 2003 11:07 pm, Elton Woo wrote:
> > I'm totally at a loss to explain this new and unusual
> > behavoir on the part of kmail  and / or  the addressbook.
>
> Do you have adequate space in /tmp?
I should think so. I'm the only one using the system, so there are
no directory size restrictions for my user account. Anyway, just
as strangely as it started, kmail / kaddressbook stopped "misbehaving"
today, and they are functioning as usual (i.e. normally).

Thanks, anyway...

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.