OpenOffice1.1 in RAWHIDE?

Mark Guzzo marguz at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 8 18:41:05 UTC 2003

I've installed the version of Openoffice.org from rawhide an I get this
error when starting from console:

 oowriter
Checking for existing user installation ...   ...   NOT FOUND
Performing first-time installation for user ...
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup.bin: relocation error:
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/libucbhelper1gcc3.so: symbol
_ZTIN4cppu11OWeakObjectE, version UDK_3_0_0 not defined in file
libcppuhelper3gcc3.so with link time reference
...   FAILED

Wondering if I should remove the /usr/lib/openoffice directory and try
the install again.

Mark